Romans 12:1 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service”. I want to thank God for just being God. It is his nature to be gracious and I am thankful He is gracious unto me as a sinner. After all, that God has done, how can we not spend our lives in service to him? I am thankful that God has allowed me to be a servant for Him!
Please keep my home church, Fellowship Baptist Church in Maryville, Tn, in your prayers. Our church is almost finished with its building program. Anyone who has been through this understands the stresses that can be put on a Pastor and the church family. We are so thankful for a wonderful home church that is 100% behind us. We can feel the prayers and we greatly appreciate the financial support.
Please pray for –
- Fellowship Baptist Church
- Pastor Tom Hatley and Family
- March was our fourth month of full time deputation.
- We were in a total of 10 churches.
- We had 5 new churches partner with us!
- We are currently at 22% of our needed support.
- We travelled 2,400 miles in 6 states. KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, and MS.