- April 19-23. We were able to be in a conference in South Haven, Mississippi
- April 30 were able to be with our friend Pastor Travis Howard in Walnut Cove, North Carolina
- March 7 We stopped by Berea, Kentucky for the day
- On Mothers Day we were able to be in our home church and then make a trip down to Green Pond, Alabama
- We look forward to being in Florida this weekend
- We are also looking forward to see our dear friends, Pastor Dustin Pence, before we make a trip to Texas starting in June.
Apologies for the small amount of updates lately.
April Prayer Letter
Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”
As we close out our 16th month of deputation, our hearts yearn more and more to be in South Africa where the Lord has called us. We believe deputation is such an important time of learning and growth for the missionary, but it is set up to make you excited to get where you're going! And that is what we are: excited!
God has continued to bless our family! As I look back on the meetings we were in this past month, I am thankful for the sweet times of fellowship. Our hearts were really knit with a lot of God's people! We look forward to growing these new friendships.
Unfortunately, after putting many miles on our van it has become less and less reliable over time. We have made the decision to purchase a used van. We are now working to put that money back into our set-up fund.
We only need 5 churches to partner with us to reach 50% of our support. Would you consider partnering with our church? We have had 1 church partner with us this month and 3 churches say that they plan on supporting us in the future.
Please pray for –
April in Review