My family and I only have 3 weeks left here in South Africa. We are sad that we have to leave but we are also excited to get deputation started! We were privileged to take a trip to Cape Town the first week of October. God opened my eyes to the need all over South Africa. Khayelitsha is the biggest township in the Cape Town area. It has over 400,000 people with very few Gospel preaching churches. The need is tremendous!
We are currently in our last week of language school. When we return to South Africa this will be our priority.
My Pastor (Tom Hatley), his daughter (Abby) and another young lady from our home church (Torrie Sutton) will be arriving in South Africa in the first week of November. We are so excited to see them. Please pray for their trip. Pray that God will use it to encourage our visitors.
Pastor Austin Gardner and a few of his colleagues will also be arriving in the 2nd week of November please pray for them as well.
– Pray for laborers to South Africa.
– The young men who Pastor Sipho and I have in our discipleship.
– Our return to The States on November 20.
– Youth Camp will be Dec 6-12. We still need nearly $3,000 to take 120 teens to camp. The young people have been fundraising on their own but if you would be interested in helping please send money to P.O. Box 519 Braselton, GA 30517 (Att. Jeremy Hall/Youth Camp).
– New church plant coming in November. Jeremy Hall will be planting a church in the Soweto Township.